DATES: January 26th, February 23rd, May 25th, June 22nd, July 27th,
August 24th, October 26th, November 23rd December 28th
- First Stage, 22RF, starts promptly at 9:00am. Shooters must be on the
line and set-up.
- CF follows and 45 thereafter.
- There will be a 30-minute lunch break following completion of the CF match.
- The range and stat office will open at 8:00am the morning of the match
ELGIBILITY: Open to any competitor.
ENTRIES: Entries limited to 36 shooters. Advance registration not required, but notice you will be shooting is appreciated. Contact Greg Yost, firstname.lastname@example.org or [918-749-4146].
RANGE FACILITIES: Competition will be held on the facility at the Don Van Meter Memorial Pistol Range. The range is a covered firing line with 36 firing points, turning targets, and restrooms.
The facility has a full club house with rest rooms and areas for breaks and eating (must bring own lunch). Drinks are available.
RULES: Current NRA Conventional Pistol Rules and Classifications will govern.
- NRA Registration all individual matches $20.00 – 2700, or $10 per stage (Gun)
- NRA Juniors (any or all / no cash awards) $15.00 (May elect Made in America)
Junior Shooter: Juniors under the age of 18 Must have a hand gun authorization form signed by their parent or guardian. A form is included with this program.
Cash awards for each match, stage and aggregate, dependent on number of entries (no cash awards to Juniors).
- 4 Competitors 1st Place in Class
- 5 to 9 Competitors 2nd Place in Class
- 10 to 13 Competitors 3rd Place in Class