NWTFS Provides instructors, firearms with target sights, ammunition and all else necessary to learn Three Position Rifle and Bullseye Pistol shooting. We can provide eye and ear protection or you may bring your own.
CLASS FEE: $25 for all the five class days. Consult us privately if that is a hardship.
In case of bad weather we may notify participants that we will conduct class with pellet guns inside the NWTFS meeting hall at 2005 SW Parkway.
4H Volunteers and students need to make sure they are current members with 4H.
4H Volunteers and students need to make sure they are current with 4H.
Students and coaches meet at the 50 foot rifle range at the start of each class date for safety education and sign in.
Out instructors have many decades combined experience in competition and coaching.
Winter 2019 4H Rifle and Pistol Class Schedule
- Sundays 1:15 PM to 4:30 PM ( 1315 to 1630 hours for Bill )
- Jan 13 Registration, Safety Instruction. Split to two ranges for the rest of the day
- Jan 20 Safety Instruction, Reverse the ranges from the first day split
- Jan 27 Safety Instruction, Split the group, Equal time at both ranges
- Feb 3 Safety Instruction, Split the group, Equal time at both ranges
- Feb 10 Safety Instruction, Split the group, Equal time at both ranges